Spring is just around the corner and I've got some great picks for you! I'm having a lot of troubles with one of my knees so I'm burying my sadness by looking at cute things on YesStyle. I'm quite proud of myself because I didn't place any order yet. This month, I selected a few items that I consider worth having or that I might get in the future.
1. SILVIE - Faux-Suede Blazer : Suede is really in right now. The pastel pink colour makes it even more perfect for spring season. Moreover, the cut is interesting and it would spice up so many outfits!
2. Enjoi - Printed Tie-Waist Chiffon Blouse : Quite a simple piece, but I enjoy the way it is cinched at the waist. It gives the illusion of a hourglass figure, which is really feminine.
3. Peach Tree - Cat Print Bikini : I know... It's a bit early to be talking about swimsuit, but I find this bikini so adorable! Of course, if there are cats, it can only be adorable. That's the rule. The bottom is high-waisted which is going to become such a huge trend this summer.
4. Hipsole - Pointy-Toe Cutout Heel Pumps : Pointy shoes have been my new interest lately : I usually find them not so flattering on the feet that's why I'm looking for the perfect pair.
5. Crystella - Block Heel Pointy Pumps : What attracted me to these is the unusual cut. I find it interesting and I'll probably get them for myself- Hopefully they will still be in-stock.
6. Colorful Shoes - Block Heel Sandals : These are the type of shoes that I love wearing during summer. Again, we're not even in spring yet but I just wanted to mention them in my selection of March.
7. Nautilus Bags - Faux Leather Panel Tote : I'm here again with my obsession about Nautilus Bags. This one is gorgeous and I'm considering buying it for uni. The sizing seems to be pretty convenient for some books and a computer.
8. Nautilus Bags - Cat Shaped Shoulder Bag : Moment of silence for all the cat lovers out there : I just found THE perfect bag! Plus it's available in both colours : red and black. The red gives the pop of colour you need during spring.
9. Nautilus Bags - Faux Leather Handbag : I love the shape and colour of this bag (available in many more as well). Unfortunately it's too small to fit school items but it would become an ideal handbag.